Ubermenu Grid Submenu

I’m currently attempting to recreate a mega menu from another website and utterly failing to understand how Ubermenu works. I’ve modified these menus before but never created one from scratch.

I’m trying to recreate the “Attorneys” dropdown menu from this website: https://harrisguidi.com/

I’ve read through their documentation, but I think the main thing I’m stuck on is the terms that Ubermenu uses. I’m not sure what type of menu I’m actually trying to recreate here.

This is the dev environment we’ve got setup: https://hgr.nueramarketing.com/

Thank you in advance!

Hello @Nuera,

Thanks for writing in! We cannot view the example website. It has an error403 on my end. In the meantime, please check this out first:

or check out this video:

Hope this helps.

I’m sorry - I forgot that the website is blocked outside of the US. I’ve uploaded a screencap of what the menu looks like.

Do you know what this menu type is called and how I can activate it? I’ve tried every configuration I can think of and haven’t even gotten close… LOL

I will also watch that video- thank you for that.

Hello @Nuera,

You can 5 columns in your submenu.

You can then insert the images and texts in each columns.

Hope this helps.

So, believe it or not - I already had both of those settings applied, but it doesn’t seem to be affecting the live site at all.

Is there something I need to do within the header builder to make Ubermenu’s settings show up?

Hello @Nuera,

You are using the Navigation Inline element in your custom header. This is why it is not working.

To properly use the Ubermenu in the Header Builder, please check this out:

Best Regards.

OOF… Ok, well I’m can’t totally abandon our existing layout to accomodate the Ubermenu Widget, mostly because it can’t be styled anywhere near as interestingly as the Header Builder’s native function. Thank you for that solution though.

Let me ask you this - is there any other way to acheive that menu style without using the Ubermenu add-on? Thta is to say, is there a way I could include images on only one of the submenu dropdowns?

Thanks so much Rue Nel - I appreciate your insights!

Hello @Nuera,

We do not have a Navigation element that you can use that will allow your to include that kind of submenu style. You will have to redesign your custom header and use UberMenu or the Mega Menu element. Have you check this out already?

Best Regards.

I’ll explore the Mega Menu options - thank you Rue Nel :slight_smile:

Glad to hear that, @Nuera.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.