Uber mobile menu toggle icons is not working

The hamburger menu is not working. I tried everything I could think of, but it didn’t fix the issue.
In the end, I deactivated every plugin except for the Uber Menu, but it still doesn’t work.
Here is the staging website where everything’s deactivated: https://a1props.com/staging/

Hello @a1medical,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thanks for the info! I did everything mentioned in the blog post. I attached login details in the secured note.
All plugins are disabled on the staging.

Hello there.

do you have any updates on this?

Thanks!

Hi Darren,

The given URL is not accessible and showing a 403 error. There might be some restrictions on IPs to access the website, please remove the IP restriction and let us know to examine it.
Please remember that we are from different parts of the World and most of us have a dynamic IP so we can’t provide a specific ID address to you.

Thanks

I’m sorry. This has nothing to do with the GEO block, and it looks like the Staging website’s database got removed. We will create a new one and send you the details to check.

Hey Darren,

Great and let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

We fixed the staging. Can you please check it now? Everything is the same, only 2 plugins are active. Hamburger mobile menu works when the uber menu is deactivated and vice versa.

Hello there.

Do you have any updates on this? The staging is working.

Thanks!

Hey. Can you give me an update regarding the issue? Have you been able to diagnose the problem?

Hey Darren,

I have investigated your site thoroughly and I found this:

You have inserted a custom CSS code in the JS section which created a JS error in the console. Be aware that uberMenu is using JS. Please remove this custom CSS and place it in the Global CSS section instead:

/* Large devices (large desktops, 1200px and up) */
@media screen and (min-width: 967px){

.admin-bar .x-navbar-fixed-top, .admin-bar .x-navbar-fixed-left, .admin-bar .x-navbar-fixed-right {
    top: 25px !important;
    height: 46px !important;

}

.x-navbar {
    border-bottom: 0px solid blue;
    background-color: rgba(255,255,255,1);
height:46px;
}

.x-navbar .x-brand {
    margin-top: 10px;
}

.x-navbar-inner {
    min-height: 10px !important;
}

}

/*Widgets Center Icons*/
.x-colophon.top .x-column .widget:first-child {
    margin-top: 0;
    text-align: center;
}

footer.x-colophon.top {
width: 70%;
    padding: 0px !important;
    margin: 0px auto !important;
    text-align: center !important;
    /*border: thin solid;*/
    padding-left: 50%;
    Margin-left: 37% !important;
}

footer.x-colophon.top .x-1-3 {
width:10%
}

footer.x-colophon.top {
border-top: 0px !important;
}

footer.x-colophon.top .x-column{
margin:5px 0px !important;

}

Kindly let us know how it goes.

I removed the code, but the issue is still there. Can you check again?

I purchased the support only for this purpose. Can you please fix this issue ASAP? Our mobile menu has not been working for the last two months.
Can you make this one urgent, please?