Uber menu not working properly

Hi

I have som issues with the Uber Menu. A menu does not appear on the english version of a page.

I get a lot of error messages on the widgets panel from the uber menu:

When i want to edit the english menu in the widget it just says that the menu doesn’t exist but it was there earlier.

We also had some issues with the widgets in the footer before.

I suspect it is a bug. Is this something you can fix? The plugin and theme is up to date.

Let me know if you need additional information

/Carina

Hi Carina,

Thanks for reaching out!

There could be a plugin or custom code that affect your website.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi

I have done the trouble shooting i can but i can’t seem to find the root of the problem.
The weird thing is, that it only happens to the english version of a parent page “services” and all the pages below it. On all those pages the Uber Menu has disappeared with the following error message in admin mode

The link for this screenshot is in the secure note along with login information. Could you take a look at this now?

Thank you

/Carina

Hello @Gammelbys,

To translate your Ubermenu, please check out this documentation first:

Best Regards.

Hi

Could the issue occur because the client has the free version of WPML ( The WordPress Multilingual CMS)? I can see that the newest update they made is 4.2.1 and that was made in February 2019.

Thank you

/Carina

Hi Carina,

This a known issue with the latest version of WordPress in Widget Area with any themes, I would suggest you go through the following thread along with the solution.

The reported issue in WordPress: https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/53789
The solution is given: https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/53789#comment:7

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.