Uber Menu - How to move sub-menu fly-out down and where can I find CSS docs

The bottom of my menu container is about 5-10 pixels below the “top” of the Mega Menu Fly Out - I want to make them match by moving the top of the fly out menu down. I can’t find a setting to do this and I’m having a difficult time locating the css class for this. Can you please advise?

Also, is there a resource somewhere for the css classes that I can access to modify the menus I’m building as opposed to spending a lot of time searching?

Thanx

Hello @aalkemist,

Thanks for writing in! Are you using the Dropdown element? You can check out this documentation:

meanwhile, to better assist you with your issue, please provide the URL of the site or page where we can find your MegaMenu Fly Out so that we can inspect your settings. It would also helpful if you can give us access to the site as well. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello -

I’m using Uber Menu inside of the Navigation Inline element and believe I have found the css I needed. However I’m still interested to know if there is a .css doc for Uber Menu, I apologize as I was not clear in my first post other than the title stating Uber Menu

Thanx

Hello @aalkemist,

In case you want to add custom CSS or style or if you want to customize the styling please have a look at the documentation to learn more about how to customize.

https://sevenspark.com/docs/ubermenu-3/customize/menu-item-styles

Hope it helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.