Hello. I have had no issue getting the typing effect enabled in the sticky header. No matter what I try though, it will not type in the H1 headline in a hero header. Is it capable of doing this? If so, how?
Thank You.
Hello. I have had no issue getting the typing effect enabled in the sticky header. No matter what I try though, it will not type in the H1 headline in a hero header. Is it capable of doing this? If so, how?
Thank You.
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! There is no Type Text element in the custom header. Did you use a custom shortcode to do that? To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
Hope to get your response soon.
Hi. I’ve attached a screenshot showing the typing check box toggled on in the editor while using a “hero” header. Is this functional, or not? 
Hello @bass340,
Thanks for writing in and sorry to hear that you seem to be experiencing some issues. This particular issue is related to a bug that was actually just brought to our attention this morning, which is fixed for our next release, but for the time being you would need to add a brand new Headline Element to get this effect working, as the ones in the template are affected by this bug. For an in-depth explanation on this situation and what you can do moving forward, please see my response here:
Cheers!
You’re welcome! 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.