Type Error when trying to change fonts

Hi,

Whenever I try to change fonts within the Cornerstone editor, I get an error message (see attached image). When I check the console, I get the following info:

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘match’)
at Zle (app.react18.7.5.2.js?ver=7.5.2:24:5962)
at hu (react-dom.min.js:2:60308)
at xi (react-dom.min.js:2:119597)
at bs (react-dom.min.js:2:108749)
at vs (react-dom.min.js:2:108677)
at gs (react-dom.min.js:2:108540)
at as (react-dom.min.js:2:105347)
at ls (react-dom.min.js:2:103902)
at S (react-dom.min.js:2:130522)
at MessagePort.T (react-dom.min.js:2:131054)

The only step I have taken so far is to clear the Cornerstone Cache, but this didn’t help.

Thanks.

Hello @littleshock,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @prakash_s,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have been through all the common issues I can think of, updated theme and files, tried disabling plugins, cleared cache, etc. Nothing has changed. I also run a few dozen X / Pro theme sites on the same server, so I am confident this is not a server setup issue.

I’ve added a secret note with some login details.

Thanks for your assistance.

Hi @littleshock,

Unfortunately, the given credentials are not working. Can you please check and send it once again ?

Thanks

Hi @tristup,

I have updated the password (using the one I originally sent in my secure note), it is working fine for me - I have logged in myself to check. Perhaps I didn’t save it correctly the first time round.

Can I ask you to try again now?

Thanks,

Mark

We’ll prevent the issue from ever happening in the next release.

If you add a fallback to your custom font it will prevent the issue from happening. Have a great day.

Hello @charlie - amazing, thank you for spotting that and for providing a solution.

Great support as ever. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

You are most welcome @littleshock

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.