Two scrollbars

Hi there,

On my site two scrollbars are appearing for appareantly no reason. Im looking to resolve this as it makes my sticky header jump a few pixels each time you scroll down. my site is doks.ipdemo.nl

Kind regards,

Kevin ten Thij

Hello Kevin,

Thanks for writing in!

I m unable to replicate the problem on my end. Would you mind confirming again? Please see screencast.

Thanks.

Hi Prasant,

Thanks for responding. I’ve been able to resolve the issue myself by adding a negative value for the trigger offset. I forgot to close the support ticket. Would be nice not to need the workaround though. Thanks for the support!

Kevin

Thanks for letting us know!

1 Like

Hi I have the same problem where is the trigger offset?

Hi @harqada,

Thanks for writing around! Make sure you’re fully updated ( Theme and Plugins ), most likely this will be resolved by updating everything. You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

If the issue persists then please provide the URL of your site so we can take a look at your setup and see what’s causing the issue and suggest you the possible solution.

Thanks!

I am having this same problem!!! accuratelandscaping.com

Hello @XTek,

Thanks for updating this thread. Kindly edit your custom header and set the bar heights to auto. If nothing is helping, kindly create a new thread and then provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.