Two different backend editing experiences on same page/same block

Hello,
I am still getting use to the new backend editor, but I am having trouble with the experience one of my wordpress admins is having editing a page.

We both have two different cornerstone menu options on the same website, same page, and same text block. I see :
Text > Setup > Design>Text>Effects>Customize

she sees:
Text > Content > Design > Customize

I realize that you have this hide/show feature on different sections using the toggle, but hers does not. Setup should be there, but it isn’t in her version of the cornerstone editor.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hello Kim,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of cache I would suggest you purge all the cache and clear your browser cache and then check it again.

If you still see the two different settings in the Text element please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

More data:
Definitely not a caching issue, if I login as me I can see everything just fine. If I login as this other WP admin, same browser as I just used under my account, I see the limited menu. I will share her credentials and my credentials so you can compare.

Hello @kim_gerg,

Thanks for sharing the credentials. I went ahead and checked your site by using both credentials. It seems that the “Advance Mode” was not set as “ON” because of that you were getting limited settings access in the builder while using.

To set “Advance Mode” as “ON” go to X—>Settings —>User Preferences–>Advance Mode

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.