Turn off blog title

I’m using the latest version of Pro. I’m designing a layout template for my main blog archive. When I turn off the blog title in the theme options, It still shows in the preview window. I’d like to replace it with something in the layout template.

Everything that comes up in the forum search is for older versions of X prior to the layout editor and I’d like to avoid having to use global CSS if possible.

Hello @ehsd,

Thanks for writing in! The blog title displaying in the blog index actually comes from the header. You will need to create a custom header first and then in your custom layout, you can use the headline element to display your own custom blog title. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your layout settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I see. After trying again, It looks like its just the preview which doesn’t update. Saving the settings with the blog title option turned off does, in fact, turn off the blog title without needing to create a custom header.

Hi @ehsd,

Glad that it works for you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.