Trying to get a similar layout to the Studio Gold template

Hi,

Been trying to get a similar layout to the following template in design cloud: https://demo.theme.co/designcloud/content/studio-gold/

Although it seems to look the same in the layout builder it’s not the same when I check it on a test page on the site for a client.

Wondering what I’m doing wrong? The rows, columns appear to have the same settings, just doesn’t look the same.

Will attach login details in case you want to logon and take a look? I’m using a layout called New Layout at the moment.

Hello @william1872,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site it seems that the syle is overriding by the cached style. I would suggest you purge all the cache and server cache. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues as well.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If the issue still persists, please let us know. If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL[Staging server ]
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you @prakash_s :slight_smile:

I turned off static server cache, (This is on my site for my clients new website at the moment and is hosted by wpmudev).

Although object cache is enabled and I can’t turn that off.

I’ve went with using the whole template and just running with that, seems to be displaying well now and on mobile.

I wasn’t sure how to get the careers image full width page though just like the content template?

Hello @william1872,

To make the Careers section full width, please edit the page and change the page template to Blank - No Container | Header, Footer page template.

For more details about the different page templates in the theme, please check this out:

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.