Trying to add a new font

Hello!

I want to change the font on my website in Cornerstone. However, I am very confused on how I would achieve it.

From what I understand, I have to add it to the Child theme? But I am not sure where in the child theme, but I know that I downloaded it and now I lost it, so would I have to download it again and reinstall it onto wordpress?

Also, where do I place the actual font and how do I connect it from the child theme to the actual website?

I am very confused and really need your help.

Thank you so much in advance,
Yana

Hello Yana,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

There is no need to add custom font via child theme. To make it easier for our users, have have integrated the option to add custom fonts in font manager.

Thanks.

I did not realize I could do that!

So I did add the new font and I selected new fonts for the headings and the body copy, but the website still has the same fonts as it did before. Nothing changed

Hi Yana,

I see that your body font and headings font are set to inherit. Please navigate to X > Theme Options > Typography and enable the Font Manager.

Then set the Body Font and Headings Font, to your desired font (the font-family that you defined on Font Manager)

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.