Troubleshooting Studio Gold

Hi there,
I have an old layout of a website (Icon) which I just updated with the Studio GOld template from the design cloud. But today it was the third time, that the main page crushed down. Every time the same procedure: Everything was fine, but suddently the layout was completely destroyed. Only the mainpage is concerned.

Moreover I have the problem that the studio gold fonts Abril Fatface and Lato are not displayed in the frontend. Whereas in the backend everything is fine, all browsers I tried display another font.

Could you please help me, especially concerning my crush page? Actually I have this afternoon a date for shifting the page from the subdomain to the real one … My subdomain for trying is altersalon.pr-salon.net

Hope you have an advice ,
Denise

Hello Denise,

Thanks for writing in! The Studio Gold template is using Integrity Stack. If you are using Icon, there might be some conflict with the styling. Or it could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Theme Update
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.