Trouble with RSS feed

Hello,

I’m having trouble using the RSS feed element to display posts from another site. The feed is valid, but it doesn’t return anything. I have the API tester element set up on a test page, and it shows the content_type as text/html instead of xml. Do you have any suggestions on how to get it to work?

Thanks,
Cecile

Hello @CecileWilliams,

Thanks for writing in! We would love to check your test page and how you set up your looper. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel,

Sorry about the delayed response. See info in secure note.

Thanks,
Cecile

I think the RSS feed you are using is closing down. When I go to the website it redirects me to a site to buy the website. Do you have any info on this? The server is also redirecting to localhost which seems like an issue on their end. I’ll send more info in the secure note. Do they have another URL they want you to access? I think in your case you need to enable “Follow Redirect”, but the issue doesn’t seem to go away for me when using that.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.