Trouble Transferring Licence to permanent Domain

I purchased the X license for my new website. I installed it in a temporary domain. After it completed the website, I directed to the new domain. It now says " Your license of X is not validated . I inputted my code and it appeared to validate my website but then I get the same message again.

The site seems to be working fine and I have changed my domain on my theme co dashboard. Please help, how do I validate the license on the new domain.

Hello Dolapo Fasina,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your license code and it is assigned to your site.

See the secure note below.

This is the only site that can use the license code. If this is not the new site domain that you are trying to validate, kindly reassign your license to your Themeco Account.

For more details about product validation, kindly check this out:

Hi Thomas,

I don’t see any information that you update the posts and I am assuming that the issue was already fixed on your end. If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.