Transparent header on top of content

Hi there,
In using the header builder I have set it to transparent, however the it still appears at the top of the page like this

Whereas I would like it to appear without the white bar at the top. Starting top of the first bit of content, which happens once i scroll down.
I have tried some of the other solutions for similar issues but found they didn’t work. The closest I got to this was ticking the ‘hide initially’ box which I do not want.
Please advise.
Many thanks.

This is how I would like it to appear

Hi Laurance,

Thanks for reaching out.
To make your navigation bar over the slider/hero image To create the transparent header over the slider you need to add some custom CSS code shown in the following article.

Please remember that the code in the above article will work only for the Home Page, you need to change the .home to .page as .home is pointing to the Home Page only. You can go through the following article that explains the code for the pages.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

unfortunately this doesn’t seem to have worked. Can you point to where I have gone wrong?

Hi Laurance,

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check on your setup properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi there, I have added this in the secure note. Thanks for your help.

Hi Laurance,

You are using the customized header and you need to set the position of the bar to absolute to get the transparent header. I went ahead and set the position absolute and now it shows the Transparent header.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.