Hi there, I am repurposing my old Wordpress site and URL, so I am no longer using the old URL and site (rvdoingthisright.com), and have replaced them with theuniquehealth.com. This might be considered a migration, I’m not sure? I have worked with several Wordpress websites in the past but am not an expert in any back-end stuff or coding, etc. My URL has been updated on Bluehost and the new Wordpress site is working well, but I can’t validate X Theme - I get a blank screen any time I input the purchase code. That being the case, I also can’t update anything - Cornerstone, X Theme, etc. I did update my website URL on Apex so the license shows the new website, but that must not be enough. What do I need to do to make sure X Theme is pointing to my new URL, and to successfully validate and update it? Thanks!
Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:
- Link login to your site
- WordPress Admin username / password
Thanks for updating the thread.
Please do the following:
- I see that you are using X Theme version 5.1.1, Before validating please manually update to the latest version 6.5.4.
- Under Appearance > Themes activate the default theme and delete X Theme from there.
- From the members area please download latest version of X Theme and install the same from Appearance > Themes > Add New.
- From Plugins > Installed Plugins deactivate and delete Cornerstone.
- Visit X menu and for validation and doing so will also automatically install latest version of Cornerstone.
You can refer following resources for more information.
Let us know how it goes.
This worked!! Thank you SO MUCH!
Glad we were able to help
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.