Tracking progress on investigating a bug

Hi,

After updating to X Theme 9.1.3 we experienced issues with filtering posts. The full discussion thread from that time is here: Errors in post filter on upgrade to 9.1.3

It ended in November last year with @christian telling me it was queued for investigation…and I haven’t heard anything since. I’ve since reached out in private message with no luck and that thread is now closed so I can’t post further questions/comments there to find out what’s going on.

Do you share your development backlog anywhere so we can see the status of bugs and feature requests? I just need to know if this is likely to be fixed in the next release or not so I can decide whether I need to do something about my somewhat clumsy work around.

Thank you,
Lois @ Clarita

Hello Lois,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked the issue tracker, I cannot make any promises relating to a fix at this stage as we just do not have an ETA yet on when this release will be rolling out.

Please bear with us.

Thanks. The Issue Tracker is not shared publicly?

Hello @clarita,

Regretfully issue tracker is not shared publicly. You may check out our release note from here.

Thanks for understanding

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.