Top sublinks in main menu not working

Hi,

The top sublinks in main menu is not working after changing the menu location.
The links are pointing to correct site but it’s no longer a link and when hovering on the link the menu closes.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @Hugoboss,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your website and found the Bar below the menu Bar overlapping the Top Link. I would suggest you increase the z-index of the Bar containing the Menu.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I set it from 9999 to 999999 on the “Blogg” menu used on the “Blogg” page, it didn’t work. I noticed that when scrolling down just a bit it works.

By the way, if I have a different background image in the header for each of my site pages, do I need to create a separate header for each?

Hi @Hugoboss,

Not sure why that didn’t work for you, it may require some more investigation through the WordPress admin dashboard. I would suggest you please provide login credentials for your site, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Regarding the different background images on different pages, I would suggest you move the image from header to page as the content and use a single header for the entire site.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.