Top sublinks in main menu not working (New)

Hi,

The top sublinks in main menu is not working after changing the menu location.
The links are pointing to correct site but it’s no longer a link and when hovering on the link the menu closes.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance!

I had this question before and you suggested below and it didn’t solve the issue, you asked for login details to investigate further but I never got back to you. I hope you will help me now.

tristupStaff

Oct '21

Hi @Hugoboss,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your website and found the Bar below the menu Bar overlapping the Top Link . I would suggest you increase the z-index of the Bar containing the Menu .

Hi @Hugoboss,

I have checked your website header thoroughly and found that the submenu is not loading into the DOM and also is not showing in the Header Builder. I have created a Test Header and added the same Menu into the Navigation Inline element and it worked. It seems that the problem is with the specific header and the settings you have made in it. I would suggest you check once with the Test Header and compare the settings of the existing header.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi,

I decided to use your test header instead.
Thanks for your help!

Hi @Hugoboss,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.