Top menu not working on mobile or ipad

The top menu opens when I try to customize it here
https://immotherofthebride.com/wp-admin/customize.php?return=%2Fwp-admin%2Fnav-menus.php
But does not open on mobile or ipad.
I have updated X theme etc.
I have tried adding CSS suggested to a previous enquirer but didn’t seem to change anything so I deleted it again.
Can you help.
Thx

Hello Joan,

I checked your given page URL. It seems that there is some JS console error on your site. Please check the screenshot in the secure note. It might be the issue of plugin conflict or JS CSS customization.

I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If none of those work, please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Please find secure note attached

Hi Joan,

Unfortunately, your website Login URL is not working and shows 404 i.e Not Found error. Can you please share your website Login URL?

Thanks

I have updated my secure note with my url

Hello Joan,

Sorry, I tried to login into your site but after inserting the username password when I hit the “Login” button it redirects to the login page with an error. Please have a look at the given screenshot in the secure note

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.