Title event with top of image block to left

https://lincolnveteransparade.org/program-2020/ On this page. Honored Guest section. You can see the Title is not even with the top of the Image block. How can I move this text up?

Hello @rkassebaum,

Thanks for writing in! I have inspected your page and I found out that you are using the classic custom headline. Please edit the page and use the headline element instead so that it would be easier for you to set the top margin to 0.

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 10.09.33 AM

We would love to know if this has worked for you. Thank you.

Ok. I switched. But, the size of the text stays small. Have it set on H1 but doesn’t show H1 size?

Hi @rkassebaum,

You need to set the font-size h1 to make it bigger. To do that, please click the text tab then it will redirect you to text format and then you can now set the font-size.

On the other hand, if you can’t see that option, please enable the Advanced Mode.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Sorry. Little confused. My panel doesn’t show like your example. I have uploaded a picture of my panel. Any suggestions on how to increase the size of the text?

I believe the websites I have using the pro version look like your example. Can a person switch your standard theme to pro without issues?

Hi @rkassebaum.

To better help you with your concern, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • URL of the page you are working on

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.