Thrive Quiz Builder Top Scroll Question

We’re using the Thrive Quiz Builder, it’s incorporated through the raw content element, and the way it works is as each question is answered, the next one appears, and you automatically scroll to the top of the page. However, in this case using Pro, it scrolls to the very top, and the questions are hidden behind the header. Is there a way we can adjust header settings so that it does not scroll all the way to the top?

Hello Ken,

We do not have a setting that changes the scroll anchor of the page. Most of the time, it should display from the top. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Thank you.

Hey Ken,

“Who’s Kimberly?” Sorry, I have type a wrong name.

I have logged in and check one of the pages with a quiz. I could not replicate the issue. As soon as I click on the answer, it loads a new question that is readable on my end.

Please clear your plugin caches, browser cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again.

Hi Ken,

Your last comment is very confusing and seems that you have edited my colleague’s comment. I have visited your quiz page i.e brand-persona-quiz and didn’t find the issue you have c=described. Can you please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem?

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.