This Pro license is not validated. Fix

Hello,

I have previously purchased 3 single site licenses for websites that are no longer operational. I now am starting 3 new websites and am trying to switch the licenses over. I have correctly updated the URL’s, they are unlocked, I enter the code and get the following message.

This looks like a brand new license that hasn’t been added to a Themeco account yet. Login to your existing account or register a new one to continue.

When i click yes to login i get a broken page " Oh my. It looks like this page has been lost."

I registered a new account to try option two and I get the same error.

I am running Wordpress on HostGator.

Thanks

Hello @Brendan1029,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that you have listed only two domains on the Themeco Dashboard account. Please make sure you have registered all the domains that you are using. Please have a look at our doc to learn how to validate the theme.

If it doesn’t work for you we need to check your settings. I would request you please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello and thanks for the reply. Yes there is only two because i registered a new account and moved 1 over to that account to try and get it working that way. Details on the way. But the instance i transfered over is the one I need you to try out. Can I also send you the second account I just registered?

here it is ty

Hello @Brendan1029,

Thanks for sharing the login credentials, it seems that you are using the Pro theme on your server but you have purchased the license of X theme. Please have a look at the given screenshot in the secure note.

Thanks

Wow, what a rookie mistake, thanks for your time, problem solved. :wink:

Hello @Brendan1029,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries regarding our theme and theme settings.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.