This page is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources

Hi-

Bostonhypnosis.com is my site. I’m getting the “this page is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources” messages on my home page. It started after I got my site set up for https with my hosting company. They said the problem didn’t have anythign to do with them, so I went to the company who hosts my video for me. They said the following-

  1. Unrelated to Wistia, there are over 1000 errors occurring on this page when it’s loaded in Chrome. You can see that by opening the developer tools console. Many of them appear to be duplicates, and other browsers (like Firefox) only show one instance of each error. Here’s a screenshot from the console in Firefox: http://share.wi.st/2Q2L2f070Y3G. Those are the errors causing the “This Page is Trying to Load Scripts From Unauthenticated Sources” message.

  2. The one Wistia-related problem I see is that, for reasons I can’t determine from my end, there is a ton of Wistia-related code in your page source. The word ‘wistia’ appears 450 times in the HTML source for https://bostonhypnosis.com/, which shouldn’t be the case. Instead, you should only see the two embed codes, which are very short and contain the word ‘wistia’ just a small handful of times. Do you know how all that code ended up in your page source? If you’re not sure how to remove it, I’d recommend speaking with a developer to fix that up.

Can you help me with this? I built the page in Cornerstone and as far as I know it should be fine.

Thanks.

-Brian

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Did you update recently and got this issue? Your issue seems to be related to the following (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/upgraded-to-latest-theme-cant-add-content-to-text-element-lots-of-js-errors/11229). Could you please try following it.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.