This Cornerstone license is ​not validated​. Fix

Having trouble, and a quick google search talks about go to X- ?> Addons revoke license, but its not there.

Another search says make sure its the same exact listed in licenses as it is in the site settings, looks fine there: esignsunlimited.com/

Please help me resolve the licensing issue.

Thanks,
Steve

Hello @scheinbs,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Upon logging in I can confirm that the theme is not validated. However, I also see that you are using quite an old version of X Theme and Cornerstone which ask for the API key to validate the theme.

It’s been quite a while that we revamped our validation process. Now you just need to enter the purchase code to validate X Theme and Cornerstone. However, in your case you need to update Theme and Cornerstone to be able to enter purchase code. AS you are running quite an old version of X Theme version: 4.3.0 and Cornerstone Version 2.1.7.

Please update to the most recent version of X Theme 6.0.4 and Cornerstone 3.0.4. I am sharing link to our product validation guide which will help you to understand the validation process and link to update X Theme and Cornerstone. Please note that you need to update X and Cornerstone manually. In that regards please give special attention to the Manual Updates section in update tutorial:

Hope that helps. Have a Nice Weekend. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

Thanks, I followed the instructions, and everything updated as expected.

I wonder why it never auto-updated along the way?

S

Hi There,

You mean your WP site did not notify you of a new version of the Theme? That could be your theme is not validated or it was already a few updates behind, to begin with.

You can check if there is a new version of the theme/plugins available under Dashboard > Updates

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.