Themeco Pro not working with Plugins

My header and footer features are not loading. I have deactivated all of my plugins and it would work. When I reinstalled them one by one and got to a certain amount of plugins, it would not load at all. This would happen for a combination of plugins being installed. What is the best solution for this problem?

Hi @jwexler3,

Thanks for reaching out.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of those help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thank you! I have tested the above methods and Pro works but the headers and footers features are still not working. I will send a secure note

Hi @jwexler3,

You said that deactivating all 3rd party plugins made the builder works, that means 1 of the plugins is causing the issue.

I would suggest you to deactivate all the plugins and activate it one by one and check which one actually causes the error.
And then try to activate other plugins except for that one. There might be multiple plugins that cause the error, so may need to repeat this process multiple times.

Once you’ve found the plugin, tell the plugin author that his plugin is conflicting with our builders. He needs to fix his plugin and not the other way around.

Thanks

I’ve deactivated them one by one and PRO is not working, it appears that it is not just one of the plugins that are causing the issue. I have repeated the process several times with different plugins and still, it is not working.

I had the X theme on my site for a few years and recently when I upgraded to PRO this error occurred. I don’t understand why I can edit a page in Pro but I cannot edit the footer.

I have also increased the memory limits and gone through the forums for more help and I cannot figure it out.

Would really appreciate any other help!

Hi @jwexler3,

Please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your site.
Give us access as you did for your live site.

Thanks

I have added a staging site url and its credentials in a secure note. Please tell me every detail that needs to be fixed since the stage site can’t be merged with the live site. Thank you very much.

Hi Jwexler3,

I check your staging area to find the culprit but it seems that too many plugins that causing the header and footer Pro not to load and it is returning and 503 server error to `wp-admin/admin-ajax.php’. If one of these lists of plugins is activated, the header and the footer of Pro is not showing anymore but if these lists of the plugins are deactivated the Pro header and footer are just working fine. See the secure note for the lists of plugins I mentioned.

Regretfully, troubleshooting 3rd party plugins is outside the scope of our customer support. Please seek help for a 3rd party developer or you can avail our One program to help you with your issue.

Hope that helps and thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.