Themeco Hosting Shared or Dedicated IP?

I am interested in migrating my X-Theme WordPress E-commerce site to Themeco for a number of reasons, including improving my Google performance and rankings. One ranking issue is clean and static IPs. I cannot find any information on this subject on the Managed WordPress Hosting by Themeco site. https://theme.co/hosting/managed/
Cheers,
www.rayscountryham.com
Ray

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Our hosting is a cloud hosting that uses balancers (multiple nodes) to maintain uptime. And each node has different and varying IPs, and it switches to different nodes when needed. It’s not a dedicated IP.

Thanks!

Does your Managed Hosting use a php version to 7.1 or better?

PS: Does your free Migration with a years subscription include changing the MX Records to be compatible with my Google Mail?

PPS: I am now using a content delivery network (CDN), will I need that with your Managed Hosting?

Hey There,

  1. We use php 5.6 but will soon be upgrading to 7.0.
  2. Yes.
  3. No need for CDN our amazon network is very quick.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.