Theme x Corner stone problems 50mins with no reply

Hello,

I have updated my theme and corner stone plug in and it has broken the who website

I have added this message an hour ago with no reply, please help me

Warning : require_once(includes/utility/plugin-base.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/sites/b/beefirstmedia.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/functions/plugins/cornerstone.php on line 20

Fatal error : require_once(): Failed opening required ‘includes/utility/plugin-base.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php-7.3.3-flock/lib/php’) in /var/sites/b/beefirstmedia.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/functions/plugins/cornerstone.php on line 20

Hello Joe,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that the Cornerstone plugin is not installed properly, I would suggest your use FTP and go to the wp-content/plugins —>delete the cornerstone directory.

Now please make sure you have updated the X theme properly or I would suggest you follow the below steps while updating to the latest version of the theme.

1. Download the fresh copy of the X theme from the Themeco dashboard
  2. Activate the WordPress default theme
  3. Delete the X theme
  4. Install the latest version of the X theme
  5. After the X theme is updated, use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone. It will be at the latest version.

I would also suggest you troubleshot a few common issues on this.

1.Plugin Conflict
2.Theme Update related issue
3.Child Theme Related issue
4.CSS/JS Customization

Please make sure your PHP version is 7.4 or 7.4+ as per our version compatibility page. It is also recommended by WordPress as well.

If you have not seen the theme update doc please have a look at it.

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello, I have tried everything and nothing is working - I have also shared this with a another member of your team

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Class ‘Cornerstone_Shortcode_Preserver’ not found in /var/sites/b/beefirstmedia.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/functions/plugins/cornerstone.php:255 Stack trace: #0 /var/sites/b/beefirstmedia.co.uk/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): Themeco\Theme\Theme->{closure}(’’) #1 /var/sites/b/beefirstmedia.co.uk/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters(’’, Array) #2 /var/sites/b/beefirstmedia.co.uk/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /var/sites/b/beefirstmedia.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-orchestrator.php(63): do_action(‘cornerstone_sho…’) #4 /var/sites/b/beefirstmedia.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-orchestrator.php(18): Cornerstone_Element_Orchestrator->register_elements() #5 /var/sites/b/beefirstmedia.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/plugin-base.php(20 in /var/sites/b/beefirstmedia.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/functions/plugins/cornerstone.php on line 255

hi have you seen i provided info for the accounts and what happens nexy?

Hello Joe,

We have replied to your thread, please have a look at it.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.