Probelms with cornerstone and theme x

Warning : require_once(includes/utility/plugin-base.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/sites/b/beefirstmedia.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/functions/plugins/cornerstone.php on line 20

Fatal error : require_once(): Failed opening required ‘includes/utility/plugin-base.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php-7.3.3-flock/lib/php’) in /var/sites/b/beefirstmedia.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/functions/plugins/cornerstone.php on line 20

Does anyone know what is going on?

@tristup could you offer any advice?

hello??? can anyone help me???

Hi Joe,

A self-reply will push the thread to the bottom of the forum, and that is why you are getting a delayed reply.

I have checked the Error Message and found that the PHP version might be the reason behind your issue. I would suggest you upgrade the PHP version to 7.4 by contacting your Hosting Service provider and checking if that issue resolves or not.
After update please clear all type cache including the Style Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear Style Cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

I have checked all the sites listed in your Themeco Account and found that you are using a very older version of X and the Cornerstone. I would suggest you update and activate the X theme by following the below steps.

1. Delete the existing Cornerstone
  2. Update the X theme to the latest version on automatic updates
  3. After the X theme is updated, use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone. It will be at the latest version

If that does not resolve your issue, please provide login credentials for your staging site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password
– FTP/CPanel to access the files.

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

I have updated PHp and no luck at all - It is still broken.

If i delete cornerstone and then re install will it not remove all of my website?

hi have you seen i provided info

Hello Joe,

I tried to access your site but it seems that it is server related issue just because we are getting a 504 Gateway Time-out error. I would request you please have a look at this article to fix the 504 error.

If it doesn’t work for you, please contact your hosting provider to fix it and then let us know when it is accessible.

Thanks for understanding

Hello, I know I am trying this FTP will not help as well

Hello Joe,

We cannot access your site and the FTP. It seems that the server is down or that there is a problem with your hosting. Please contact your hosting provider first and ask them about the gateway issue. Once it is resolve, we can log in again and check your site.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hello, I think you can now get in, the webiste is very broken but can acsess dashboard, I am wondering if it can now be fixed

I have had no issues at all for years and as soon as I have downloaded the new x theme and cornerstone everything has just broken

HI i have spoken with my hosting company and they are saying it is an issue with the plugins and theme not the hosting

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Class ‘Cornerstone_Shortcode_Preserver’ not found in /var/sites/b/beefirstmedia.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/functions/plugins/cornerstone.php:255 Stack trace: #0 /var/sites/b/beefirstmedia.co.uk/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): Themeco\Theme\Theme->{closure}(’’) #1 /var/sites/b/beefirstmedia.co.uk/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters(’’, Array) #2 /var/sites/b/beefirstmedia.co.uk/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /var/sites/b/beefirstmedia.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-orchestrator.php(63): do_action(‘cornerstone_sho…’) #4 /var/sites/b/beefirstmedia.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-orchestrator.php(18): Cornerstone_Element_Orchestrator->register_elements() #5 /var/sites/b/beefirstmedia.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/plugin-base.php(20 in /var/sites/b/beefirstmedia.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/functions/plugins/cornerstone.php on line 255

I am able to acsess FTP

but can not for the life of me find what is going to fix the issue

Hi Joe,

I have tried to rename and delete the Cornerstone folder through the FTP, but it seems that is not allowed. I would suggest you rename or delete the folder from wp-content/plugins and check if that resolves your issue. If that resolves your issue, please let us know for further investigation on this.

Thanks

My website will be migrated over to another server by the end of play today, I will then try and fix the issue and let you know if i am unable to do so

Hello Joe,

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks

Hel, I have now fixed the issue and installed new theme x and cornerstone - I have one question - cornerstone seems to have changed so much from my last update i am just wondering if i have done it right?

Hey Joe,

Glad to hear you’ve fixed the issue.

Regarding your concern about update changes, please watch the new Cornerstone guided tour in the following video to get acquainted with the new layout and features. If you face a problem with the new Cornerstone, feel free to open a separate thread detailing what the issue is.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.