Theme function error

Hello, I have a problem in my site.
The “wp-post” page doesn’t work and in the error log there is this error:

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function x_get_view()

How can I solve this?

Hey @miroirstudio,

There are 2 things that I think could cause that.

1. Incomplete theme installation or update. The x_get_view is inside the view-routing.php in \themes\x\framework\functions\frontend. If that file is not present in the theme, that will result in the error that you see.
    The Solution: Update Pro to the latest version if you have not done so yet. Or, reinstall the Pro.
  2. Custom child theme with incorrect configuration. Maybe a template in the child theme is using the x_get_view function but the child theme is not connected to Pro so it can’t inherit or use x_get_view function.
    The Solution: Download the official Pro Child Theme in this page: https://theme.co/apex/child-themes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If none of that is the case, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP server name, port, username and password

Thanks.

I’ve added the credentials in the previous post

Hi Miroir,

I tried to login to the admin section using the details you have provided but they don’t seem to work.

For the meantime, please download the latest stable version of Pro from your dashboard then login through FTP then go to wp-content/themes. Download the current pro directory that is in the theme’s folder as a backup then delete it after you downloaded all the files. Once the directory is deleted, upload the unzipped pro directory you have downloaded from your dashboard. Once everything is uploaded, go back to the wordpress admin and see if the issue persists.

If it does, please double check the login details you have provided.

Hope this helps.

Unfortunately the issue persists. Now the wordpress credentials should work.

Hi Miroir,

It looks like it’s caused by your iThemes Security Pro | VestaThemes.com plugin. Try disabling the plugin and check if the issue is still there. There could be a setting in iThemes that caused the issue.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.