The transparency effect of the page

Good morning,
I manage several websites and I tried to reproduce the transparency effect of the page I created here
https://www.roots-magic.com
in this other page
https://www.giovannidistefano.ch/errori-significanti/
Using this css code

.entry-wrap {
background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.01);

}

I can see that the effect works, but when I save and go to view the page from outside it is not transparent.

I have tried clearing the cache but the result is still that .
Can you help me ?
A thousand thanks in advance
Giovanni

Hi Giovanni,

Thanks for reaching out.
We don’t offer any investigation or support on the custom coding or related issues. Still, I would suggest you check where you have added this code on the second site where it is not working. Maybe it has been added in the wrong place that is why it is not working.

Thanks

Hi tristup,
thanks for your reply, it would be nice if your hypothesis is true.
But that wouldn’t explain why I can see that the code works but when I save the page and look at it from the outside it doesn’t. I think it depends on an update of thema pro.
Nevertheless have a good day.

Hi Giovanni,

You are most welcome.

Your last reply makes me think you didn’t really read what I wrote. In any case, something in Thema Pro doesn’t work the same way as before: you can no longer choose - using CSS - to have a transparente page background.

Hello @giovannidistefano,

Yes, you may use the custom CSS code for that but your custom code needs to be correct, I went ahead and checked your code and it is working fine at my end. I went ahead and checked your site it seems that there is a CSS syntax error. You have not added the semicolon(;) & bracket )in your Custom CSS code. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

As my colleagues suggested we do not offer custom code investigation, I would suggest you must check your custom CSS issue from here since there might be more syntax errors.

Thanks for understanding

Hi @prakash_s,
First of all, thank you for your response. The screenshot you send me confirms that something is wrong with the Pro theme, I did not write that error, neither on that page nor anywhere else . Can you please check my screenshot ? There you can also see how I see the page before saving it. Evidently it is produced by thema, what I don’t understand is why only on that website and not on the other one.
The only CSS code I inserted on that page is : .entry-wrap {
background-color: transparent !important;
}
Thank you very much and have a nice day
Giovanni
https://www.giovannidistefano.ch/errori-significanti/

Hello Giovanni,

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot a few common issues before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi I shared the data in a secure note as you asked.
Thank you and good work!
Giovanni

@ prakash_s
Thank you very much, what was the problem ?
Giovanni

Hello Giovanni,

I can confirm that it is not been coming from the Pro theme, it is coming from your Custom CSS code Theme Options ---->CSS

Please note Theme Option styles are not added by the Pro theme. I went ahead and commented on the code now please clear your browser cache and then check it again. I would also suggest you please purge all the cache from the LiteSpeed Cache plugin and then check it.

Thanks

1 Like

I apologize and thank you very much !
Have a good day, the sun is shining here (did you make this magic too ?).

You are most welcome Giovanni.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.