The theme doesn't work in my Wordpress, I had to pay for support because there was no way to solve

I updated my Wordpress to the last version and the theme stopped working, I did everything possible with my hosting provider but the same errors kept appearing. Cornerstone does not recognize the license number either, I get an error that no information is available. I need urgent help please

Hello @sapr,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • FTP login details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you, ready

I put the number in the Secure note

Hello @sapr,

I tried to access your Cpanel but it requires authentication I would suggest you please ask your hosting provider for the FTP so we can check it on our end.

Thanks

Yes, you have the number in the secure note

I change the information, now you have the FTP access in the secure note

Hello @sapr,

I went ahead and updated the theme and plugin, I also disabled the debugger mode and it seems that the website is working fine. I would suggest you please clear your browser cache and recheck it again.

Thanks

Thank you @prakash_s, I tested and now just the page “Sobre mi” is not working. Can you check please? Thanks

Hey Simon,

The page “Sobre mi” has been edited outside of Cornerstone.

• See the link in the secure note below

You may need to check on the Revisions of the page.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.