The same doubled license key in two licenses?

I have a little problem that I just spotted. I have two licenses, but both of them have the same key for staging sites, so I am only able to use one of them. What do I do now? Attaching screenshot in secure note.
Regards!

Hey @klepow,

Not sure why you have two identical license numbers in your account, but in actual fact, in this case it doesn’t matter anyway.

Those licenses are not tied to staging environments, they are simply the original ThemeForest licenses from your purchase of X. When you converted those licenses to Pro, you were issued with new license numbers, which is why you see two license numbers against each license.

All you need to do is use the Themeco license at the top, when validating both your production and staging environments, per this illustration:

You can also read more about the validation process here.

Hope this helps, and have a great day!

Ah, I see, yea, that worked like a charm, thanks!
I didn’t even notice this and I was sure that the licenses are different for production and staging, like one for one GUI line.

Thanks a lot.

Yeah, I can see why you might have thought that. Apologies for any confusion. We’re actually completely revamping our website and that will include the dashboard UI etc.

Anyway, glad you’re sorted :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.