The Grid sort option not working

I’ve added sorting option in The Grid for WooCommerce products, but it’s not working accurately.

Hello @malavkarkar,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of cache or JS/CSS optimization. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues.

1. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  2. Child Theme
  3. Css/Js Customization
  4. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  5. Disabling Cache
  6. Disabling Cdn
  7. Permalinks

In case if you haven’t seen the doc of filter setting doc, please have a look at the “The Grid” sorting and filter documentation to learn more about how to set up filters.

https://theme-one.com/docs/the-grid/#filter_settings

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi!

I’ve tried these, on multiple grids on multiple installations, but it still isn’t working.

Hi @malavkarkar,

Can you please elaborate on the issue you are having? I have checked the given URL and it seems that it shows only the Jordan footwears categories, I also check the store page and seen that the select brand filter dropdown works perfectly.

If that is not the case and you are trying to point out something else, please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

Hi!

I had removed the sort option since it wasn’t working. I’ve added it again.

When I sort it via price or sale price, the products are sorted in totally random order.

Hi @malavkarkar,

It seems that the sorting is working fine, but due to the masonry layout, the items are re-organized as per the height they have. Please find the screenshot showing the uneven height of the items, I would suggest you check once by selecting the grid layout instead.
Please let us know if you get the same issue.

Thanks

Hi!

I’ve updated the layout to “Grid” and sorting is still random.

Hello Malav,

In your Grid Settings > Gird > Grid Type, make sure that it is set “Grid”.

Clear all your plugin caches including in The Grid > Global Settings. You may also need to clear your browser caches and test your site again. By the way, Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• X theme 8.0.6
  • Cornerstone 5.0.6

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog:

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi!

I’ve tried deactivating all plugins but nothing seems to be working.

Also udpated to 8.0.7 and 5.0.7.

Hello Malav,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Thank you in advance.

Here are the log in details.

Hello Malav,

I have logged in and investigated the issue. I can confirm that the sorting filter of the plugin is not working. This could be a bug in the latest release of the plugin. We have added this to our issue tracker list so that the creators of the plugin will be made aware of it. Once they’ve fixed this, a new release update will be rolling out.

Thank you for your understanding.

Great, thanks!

You’re welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.