The Grid + Pro Builder = Not Working

I can’t get The Grid shortcode to work with Pro builder.

I have my grid and shortcode ready.

When I paste The Grid shortcode on a blank page (without using the builder) it shows up exactly as expected.

When I paste the exact same The Grid shortcode in a content area in Pro builder, it doesn’t work.

Is this a known issue?
I am up to date and have deactivated all other plugins, and this is still happening.

I found the solution! It was a The Grid setting, “Include The Grid library globally”
Thanks to this thread: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/the-grid-not-working-on-pro-pages/14572/5
(I did not see that when I searched the Apex forum)
Success!

PS. When I search the exact title of the article (“The Grid not working on Pro pages”), it still doesn’t show up in the Apex forum search results. I found the solution post by searching google.

Hi there,

Glad it’s working now, and about the search result, maybe it’s still due to cache.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.