The Grid Plugin - Does this thing still even work?

Ok, so I’ve used this before a few times, and I haven’t had any problems until now. I want to recreate a justified slider like the Apia demo, or a grid like the Dacca Skin. I’ve used the demo content, I’ve read the documentation, and I’ve even read all of the threads on here. Nothing works. It stretches the images and looks ridiculous. Here are the problems in bullet form:

1. The Demo content looks and functions nothing like the examples.
  2. There’s almost no helpful information online, google or YouTube, especially not on their website.
  3. There’s no useful type of support available through the plugin creator theme one, you can’t even contact them.

Any ideas about how I might make this do what it’s supposed to do?

Hi Ken,

Thanks for writing to us.

There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. Child Theme Issue
  3. CSS/JS Customization
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Version compatibility

If none of the above help, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thanks! I figured it out. For anyone that comes across this in the future, it was a conflict with the SG Optimizer settings.

We’re glad you sorted it out and thank you for sharing the solution with us.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.