The Grid overlay covering all posts

Hi There. So i’m having anoteher issue with “the grid”

I can confirm the following:

  • The grid is at it’s most current version as well as xtheme and corner stone (and others and wordpress)
  • I have tested by dissabling all plugins except the grid and cornerstone and the issue still happens
  • I looked through my code
  • I deleted all my child theme css and tested to see if anything in there might be causing the issue.
  • cleared caching everywhere each time I tested (clear wp-engine cache, clear cloudflare cache and turned on developer mode.

It was working fine and i’m not sure at what point it changed. The only change I made to the page it’s self was creating a global block for use in the sidebar.

The other thing that was recently added was code to trigger the widget box to open that I got in this tread: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/header-widget-toggle-open-via-link/29851/3

I did test by removing that javascript but it’s still having the grid issue

Any ideas? I’ll attach my login info

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Please add the following code in the Theme Options > CSS:

article.tg-item {
    position: relative;
}

I also see you’re using Cloudflare, please make sure to purge it’s cache after adding the code so the changes reflect on the front-end as well.

Hope this helps!

Hi, Thank you very much.

That fixed the overlay issue for the most part, but now the button in no longer centered in the overlay and creates a spaced area below the image. I tried what I could without luck.

Here is a screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/gQ7Zf

Hi There,

Please use below CSS for the button issue.

.tg-item-media-holder {
position: relative;
}
.tg-center-holder {
  position: absolute;
  width: 100%;
  top: 45%;
}

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Thank you thank you :slight_smile: All is right in the blog post display word now.

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.