Header widget - toggle open via link

Hi There!

I have a header widget enables (the little triangle in the top corner"

I am wondering if it is possible to allow link I have created to expand this section?

So for example. I have in my widget a newsletter sign up form. In my top bar I have a link saying “Opening this summer! Join our newsletter for updates!” I would like it when this link is clicked, that it expands the widget/newsletter section.

Is this possible? And if so how?

I tried linking to the top level id of the widget area, but that obv doesn’t work due to th e javascript opening the section

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Hi There,

Please add this custom JS under X > Theme Options > JS:

jQuery('.p-info a').on('click touchend', function(event){
	event.preventDefault();
	jQuery("#x-btn-widgetbar").trigger('click')
});

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Amazing! You guys are the bees knees :slight_smile:
Thank you Thank you!