The Grid Not Responsive on Window Resize

Hello,

I’m working on a grid with a feed of blog posts and upon resizing the browser window the grid aligns to the left and leaves the left column completely out of view on the page. I’m looking for some help help troubleshooting why this is happening. Thanks so much

Hello, @Web_Services,

Thanks for writing to us.

Sometimes screenshot does not help us to diagnose the error. There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate the settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. Child Theme Issue
  3. CSS/JS Customization
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Version compatibility

If none of the above help, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @Web_Services,

I check your website but I couldn’t find the page you are having an issue, would you mind give us the page URL in the secure note.

Thank you.

Thanks! added page url to secure note above

Hi @Web_Services,

For some reason, we can’t figure out why it is behaving like that but we need to force the Grid to display correctly, to do that please add the code below on your Pro > Theme Options > CSS.

.press-grid .tg-grid-holder {
  left: 0 !important;
}

Please note that custom development is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom code and further enhancements should be directed to a third-party developer.

Hope that helps.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.