The Grid Issues after Updates

Hello,

for some inexplicable reason, after an update, our grid no longer wants to display our images from the Media Library.

I have checked everything and everything seems to be ok. Grid settings, media are there, the categories are present and selected…

I also tried to create a new one to see if it works - but there is the same problem. It shows posts, but not images from the media library anymore…

Any idea what it could be?

1 Like

Hello @bigdreams,

Thanks for writing in! To better assist you with your issue, please provide us your WP login credentials so we can check your site settings and the plugin settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

ok thanks

yes I confirm that you can have access

Hi @bigdreams,

Unfortunately, the said plugin named The Grid is no longer a Bundled Plugin and does not come under the support. I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you on this or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks

but it was, right?

so you haven’t be able to see where the problem is… or have u not checked it?!

thank you

Hi @bigdreams,

You are correct, it was a bundled plugin and it comes under the support. Now, it is a 3rd Party plugin which we don’t support.

Thanks

Hello!

I’m having a similar issue. I’ve done a range of trouble shooting such as removing all plugins, activating one of the default themes, changing the file permissions on the upload directory and still nothing.

Website is: https://visualiseinmotion.com/ and an image of what the media library looks like is:

Is this something you could take a look at?

Hey @FifiLAUA,

I suggest creating your own thread to address your issue properly. Since you are done with the basic troubleshooting, please give us the following information in a Secure Note on the newly created thread.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.