The Grid Instagram Issues

My Instagram feed I have embedded using The Grid has stopped working. When I include tags, they are pulled but none of my account posts are being pulled.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi @mattcaldwell,

Would you mind mentioning if you are getting any error in the feed? For the meantime, please double check if The Grid version you have is the latest one: 2.7.4.

If you are using the latest supported version, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

Hi Jade,

I have an older version installed, must be the issue. Where do I get the updated plugin files? They are not available via the WordPress updates page.

Best,

Matt

Hi Matt,

If you validate your theme installation, you should be able to to an automatic update.

If your installation is already validated, try revoking the validation of your site then validate it again.

steps in Revoking a licenses:

If you are not seeing the revoke validation option on the top of the page, try scrolling to the most bottom part of the page.

Hope this helps.

Hi Jade,

I just tried revoking the license and reactivating, but no automatic updates are coming through. Is there somewhere I can download the latest plugin files and manually update?

Best,

Matt

Hey Matt,

Regretfully, we don’t have a manual update method. Try deactivating The Grid to make the update notification show up.

If that doesn’t help, please give us the following info in a Secure Note

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

Thanks.

Awesome, thanks! That fixed it.

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.