Thank-you! (Layout Builder Beta)

Hello All,

While I don’t chime in much on the technical front, I do make it a point to read as much of the feedback here as possible. It’s invaluable for our planning, and it goes without saying that we wouldn’t be able to produce an update like this without you. I know this takes a great deal of time and devotion, and I simply wanted you to know how much I appreciate it.

In addition, a big kudos to Alex and Kory for all the work they are doing behind the scenes to bring this to life. In many ways, I feel what we’re all doing here together (you and us) is the best example of the power and potential of the internet. May we continue that trend in new and increasing ways in the years to come.

We’re excited to begin the rollout later this week, and we’ll have more to share after the first of the year on the development timeline from here…but for now…thank-you!

12 Likes

Seriously, @kyle, @kory, and @alexander – you guys are pretty darn awesome. Thank you and well done on this latest update.

2 Likes

Hey there! I’m super late in joining you this round of beta’s, but better late than never right? :slight_smile:

I’ve played around with it a bit and I must say it’s absolutely amazing. Stellar work everyone! It’s also great to see that this round there seem to be more people posting more feedback than ever before.

Looking forward to diving deeper into this update.

1 Like

I do love the collaborative feel to these beta sessions…

One big recommendation for Pro 4, is that I no longer want to edit in Pro 3. I find the workflow both faster and simpler with Pro 4. It did take a little getting used to the new layouts but well worth the effort.

an example of this is that I work with a branding agency for some joint website work. My contact is a convert to Themeco because of our dealings. He is not massively technical and yet through his experience of the Beta (through a new development project)… he loves Pro 4 too!

Well done to everyone involved. I’m also looking forward to the expansion on the Looper concept over the next few point releases

2 Likes

@DoncoMarketing, @JvP, @scotbaston we appreciate the kind words.

To echo what Kyle said above, we really couldn’t have done it without you all. I’m personally grateful to have been working with you all closely over the past weeks. We’re in the final stretch now.

3 Likes

You all are super amazing. I’m glad I’ve gotten to interact with you all during this beta process. The responsiveness has been great. I think this version is incredible. Thanks for all your hard work, attention to detail, and willingness to get the best out of this community. You guys are awesome!!!

3 Likes

Thanks @Sheri17!

Hi everyone! I’m pinning this for a little while. First, I want to make sure everyone got a chance to read it and reiterate how grateful we are for your involvement in this process with us. This truly wouldn’t have been possible without you all.

Second, there’s an abundance of unrealized feedback here that we’re really looking forward to unpacking. We’ve been focused on getting the release out, but don’t want to overlook many great ideas that have come up and we were not able to act on immediately. Especially with things like Loopers and Element Conditions, we realized we’re just getting off the ground with these powerful systems and there’s opportunity to do more with them. We’ve scheduled some time as we start off next year to pore over your ideas and comments, and find out what improvements we can prioritize in future development.

Finally, a wanted to give a heads up that we are going to be slowing down a bit going into next week so we won’t be as active here in the beta forum. Feel free to keep posting as usual and we’ll get back with you when we can.

Thank you again!

5 Likes

Have a well deserved holiday! And looking forward to working with you all on the next beta

Ps what’s a ‘holiday’?

1 Like

Thank you for all the hard work. This is an incredible update!

I wish everyone a merry Christmas, happy holidays and a great new year :christmas_tree:

1 Like