Text Showing Up

Hi, for some reason the text that we have at the top of the page is duplicating and showing up again at the bottom of the page. (Attaching Screenshot.)

URL: https://kingranchhunting.com/types-and-rates/

There is not a section in Cornerstone for it. All of our plugins are up-to-date. I cannot find any errors in the CSS. Would appreciate any ideas on what might be causing this issue and how to get rid of the text above the footer!

Hello Sarah,

Thanks for writing in! I have inspected your page and the < that you have inserted broke the other html codes. Please have this character be replaced with equivalent html character instead. You will need to edit your page, search for any occurrence of “< 130” and then replace it with "&lt; 130 ". And also, please make sure that you have closed all the <p></p> tags.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/docs/getting-support

Regards.

Hi Sarah,

I’m investigating this and it seems there is a conflict between a classic content structure (content seems old) with the latest’s content SEO feature. There are two possible solutions, first one would be re-creating your content with latest content structure (new sections, rows, columns)

The second one is temporary and it is by deleting the content SEO data in the standard editor every time you’re finished editing in the cornerstone.

1. Switch to text mode

1. Delete all contents starting from [cs_content_seo] up to the bottom ending [/cs_content_seo]

Again, you’ll have to do this every time you’re editing your old content in the builder. I also added this to our issue tracker for investigation and to implement permanent fix.

Thanks!

Hi Sarah,

Upon investigation, it’s a content issue that breaks the rendering of the content. The culprit is the first pricing table element under Day Hunt section. Please re-build that pricing table as it’s causing other element structure to break.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.