Text inside div element

Hello,

I wanted to put text (shortcode) that normally I wrote write inside a div…

Eg…

…shortcode …

How would I accomplish that as I’m not finding an area to put text inside a div element?

The reason for this in case there is a better way is because I have a button object I want to hide for some users and it requires a shortcode start and end shortcode around a button element. Instead of putting the button element into a shortcode format too and putting everything in to a text object, i’m wondering if this can be done using div.

Hello @fxground,

Thanks for writing to us.

You can use the "Raw content " element inside the Div element to insert your shortcode or you can use the Text element as well.

Front-Page-Content-X

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thanks but sadly that doens’t work, the second raw content after the button just shows as text and doesn’t do anything. so I think i’m going to have to use 1 raw content and put the shortcode of the button in there.

so my next question is how do i create a shortcode that looks like the big “Rooks” from the meta menu dropdown? nothing i seems to do works…

Hello GarlicFox,

What are the conditions that need to be met when displaying your button? Is the element condition does not cover it?

We would love to check your elements and figure out what could we do to resolve your issue. Would you mind provide us your site? You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.