Text element formatting (font size/background color) lost when website is viewed live

I’ve got a bug that I cannot figure out (have created hundreds of pages with X-Theme and Pro and have never encountered this). Pertains to this page: https://www.digitalatlasofancientlife.org/learn/mollusca/bivalvia/

Formatting in Pro looks like this:

But live version looks like this:

I seem to be loosing all of the text element formatting. Do you have any idea what could be causing this and how I can fix it? Does not seem to be a browser issue.

Jon

I’ll note as well that the problem seems particular to this single page. Further, everything was working fine yesterday. Clearly I messed something up, but I don’t know what. It seems to have happened either after I made some changes to the Slider Revolution slideshow on the page or after I added the banner image at the top using “Edit” in Wordpress.

• Jon

Hello Jon,

Thank you for the very detailed information. I have inspected your page and it seems that some of the element stylings were not applied to the elements. This could mean that somewhere in one of the element options, you have missed or inserted an invalid value. I am not sure yet which one is it. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thank you @ruenel - I responded via a secure note to my second post above.

Hello Jon,

It seems that the Background Color of this column was not set properly. You had set invalid colour code in the column background because of that formating was not working. I went ahead and reset the column Background Color as transparent and all the formating started working.

Section and column settings screenshot

Bivalvia-Content-Pro2

Column Background Color Settings Screenshot
Bivalvia-Content-Pro3

Please reset the Column Background Color as per your design

Please check your page now and let us know how it goes.

Thanks

Dear @prakash_s - thank you so much for helping me out with this! I had no idea that one missing parens ) could cause so much trouble :grinning:

Thank you to the whole team for a great product and excellent support.

Jon

Hello Jon,

Glad to help you. Have a nice day.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.