Text-alignment in tab elements

Hi theme.co,

i would like to control the text-alignment of a tab element. In the end the tab buttons text should align on the left instead of being centered. Sadly, the text alignment settings for individual tabs does not seem to take any effect. Maybe you could check this one out.

All the best
Carl

Hi Carl,

Unfortunately, your website is behind the maintenance mode and we could not see the tab element.

Text alignment will not work for the layout and structural elements, I suggest that you learn more on how to set the structural layout both horizontally and vertically using the Flex options available in nearly all elements:

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

Hey Christopher, I think expressed myself misleadingly. I’ll try to show you what I was trying to do:
This is how the tab element shows up by default:

This is what I want them to look like:

There are quite a few options to format those TABS. But the marked section seems not to do anything. It does not matter if I click on “center”, “left” or “right”. It simply does not change anything.

Sorry for splitting this up in so many posts, but for some reason I can upload only one Picture per post.

Hello @Carlos3618,

Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

You are aligning the texts in the wrong place. It has to be in Tabs > Panels > Text.

Please check the page now.

Hello ruenel,
thank you, for your response. Sadly this is not the answer I was looking for. Please have a look at the pictures I posted before: I don’t want to change the alignment of the Panel Text. I want to change the alignment of the Tab-“Headlines”. Again, the alignment options under “Individual Tabs” seem to be out of function, or simply don’t work for this task. In the second picture I posted, you can see how I want them to align.
Here you can see what i mean by “Tab-Headlines”, and where I want them to align:

Hey @Carlos3618,

We’re sorry for the confusion. Those settings are controlled via Individual Tabs settings. To make the text left align, I changed the Text Align option to left:

Now the Tabs had some padding which made the text centered, I set the left padding to 0 under Individual Tabs settings:

Now your Tab titles are left align as in your last screenshot. Please check your page now.

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.