Templates will not import

how can i download the tco file like we used to do back in the day? i can’t find it anywhere

Hello @verobeachmarketing,

Thanks for writing in!

You will have to go to the “Templates” tab;

Scroll to the bottom where you can find the “Manage Library” button.

Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 10.47.28 AM

This is where you can export and import a .tco file. If you are trying to install the site demos, you will have to click the “+” button on the left panel of the Cornerstone builder. Under the Themeco tab, there you will find the site demos:

Best Regards.

where do i get the tco file?

the demos wont add? that is my issue, “failed to insert template”

Hi @verobeachmarketing,

It is not very clear how you are trying to import the demo. If you are trying to import it from the .tco file, please share that file in the secure note for further investigation. If you are trying to import it from the library, there might be a few reasons behind it.

1. Increase PHP Memory Limit
  2. Increase PHP Execution Time Limit
  3. Please check if the mod_security is enabled in your site, which causes the issue in importing and does not let you call the Cornerstone endpoint to import the Design Cloud assets.
    If that is the case, you need to contact your hosting service provider to temporarily disable the ModSecurity for you and make the Cornerstone endpoints whitelisted.
  4. The write permission to the uploads folder might be one of the reasons behind your issue. I would suggest you change the permission to import the images into it.

I also recommend you ask your web host to configure the following server settings with the specified values or more for the PHP.

memory_limit = 512M
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300
max_allowed_packet = 16MB
innodb_log_file_size = 128M
allow_url_fopen = On

And MySQL Configurations

max_allowed_packet = 16MB
innodb_log_file_size = 128MB

If the above does not help, please copy your live site to a staging server so we can troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access to the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

please send the master tco file and i will import

Hey @verobeachmarketing,

Regretfully we do not have a master .tco file. You will have to go through the Design Cloud import manager.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.