Template not downloading into Page Builder

I recently started a project (about 2 weeks ago). I’ve activated my site and found a template I like in Design Cloud. I’m in Page Builder and don’t see the template I’ve downloaded. I’m also getting an error that states: “The preview could not load due to iframe response being incomplete.” What am I missing?

Thanks,
Katherine

Hello @asewellDSA,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that there might be an issue of plugin conflict. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi.

We were able to get the nonprofit template installed. However, the default navigation did not populate. I recently started this project and see I have the most recent updates. I’ve also tested the plugins for conflicts. I’m going to send you a secure note in a moment but wanted you to see what I’m talking about first so I added a couple of screenshots.

Hi @asewellDSA,

It seems the menu has been imported but that is not selected as Primary Menu from the Appearance > Menu. In that case, you need to select the Imported Menu and then select it as Primary Menu before saving it.

If that does not help, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This is how it’s currently set up in Appearances.

I also no longer have the secure option for sending so I’ll need to do that in the first message thread above.

Hi @asewellDSA,

Unfortunately, the given credentials are not working. Can you please check and send it once again?

Thanks

Hi.

Would you be willing to help me with something else? I was searching for a template for my blog section and clicked on the non profit template in Design Cloud. Now all my work on my homepage disappeared. Is there anyway to get it back. And, no the site is not backed up.

Thanks,
Katherine

Hello Katherine,

It is best that you contact your hosting provider and ask for further assistance. You can ask them to revert your site changes to the previous saved backup two or more hours ago. Even if you site is not backup, the hosting provider should have the automatic hourly backup (which is a standard) when something happens to their hosting server.

And by the way, we highly recommend that you should be working on the staging site so that when something happens, your live site is still running and has always a live backup if you have messed up something in the staging site or vice versa.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.