Template Fonts Not Working

Hello! I’m trying to get a site to use consistent fonts throughout, but for any classic elements or content areas (not Text or Headline elements), the font is not using my defaults, and I am unable to change it.

You can see an example of it here.

And here (the contact form).

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please follow this post how to properly utilize the Font Manager

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thank you so much. That was a good read.

I’m still having an issue with the accordion not inheriting as desired. The “toggles” are still Lato.

http://aanda.co/whh/index.php/programs/own-a-home/faq/

Hi There,

Yes about that, the accordion title has its own specific font-family styling so the body font on the customizer does not have an effect on it. You can add the following custom CSS to Theme Options > CSS or page CSS instead.

/*accordion title styling*/
.x-accordion-heading .x-accordion-toggle {
	font-family: "Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif !important;
}

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.