Tab Element Inside a Tab Element

Hello,

I have a client who has insisted on having tabs inside of a parent tab element. Importantly, the styling for the interior tab element varies from the tab element it’s placed in.

From what I can tell, the latest version of Pro (6.3.1) should allow us to do this, however, when building it out with Cornerstone, I’ve noticed the styling of the interior tab element that shows up in the editor doesn’t match the styling I’ve applied to the interior tab element. When I view the page outside of cornerstone (i.e. save and view the page in a new tab) most of the styling I’ve added to that interior tab element is there, it’s just not being reflected when editing with Cornerstone.

The first screenshot is what I see when viewing the tabs outside of cornerstone. The second screenshot is what I see when editing the tabs with Cornerstone.

Any idea what’s going on?

Hello @j0hnwat3rman,

Thanks for writing in! I am trying to replicate the issue on my install and it is working as expected.

Please provide us a screenshot of your site so we can check your Tab element settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks, Ruenel. Secure note was added above.

Hello @j0hnwat3rman,

I have downloaded your section as a template and imported it into my local testing server. I was able to replicate the issue. I believe that this is a bug in the recent release of the theme. I will add this to our issue tracker so that our developers can investigate further.

Please bear with us.

Thanks for the update, Ruenel. Any idea on timing for a potential fix?

Also, any chance that the issue tracker is public? It’d be helpful to be able to reference it.

Hi @j0hnwat3rman,

My colleague has already reported the issue, and our development team will look into it. But there is no ETA at this time.

Please bear with us.

What about the issue tracker. Is that public?

Hey @j0hnwat3rman,

The issue tracker is only viewable privately by the team. I highly suggest checking our updates from time to time.

Thank you.

Understood, and, yes, I am well aware of the release notes, changelog, etc. Thanks, again.

Hey @j0hnwat3rman,

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.